Monday, November 14, 2011

Taper Time!

Give me a T! Give me an A! Give me a P! Give me an E! Give me an R!

What's that spell?? Taper! Taper!! Taper!!! Taaaaaaaaaaaaaappppeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!




Yes, this is a tapir, not a taper, but hey, it's the best I got. And, incidentally, I picked this particular tapir because my wife said he/she/it was "sexy." Nope, not joking. Not even a little bit. "Look at that posture!" she said. Right.

My blog will be filled for the next two weeks with all sorts of insecure whining about how I'm losing fitness and I just didn't do enough work. And I might also write an entry or two about how insane my wife becomes in the two weeks prior to an Ironman. Just now, she was making "bed angels"--you know, like snow angels, but on a bed, without the snow. Right.

A week until we leave and twelve days to the race!

5 comments:

  1. That is one sexy tapir! I hope you guys have an amazing time in Cozumel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you guys crack me up!! and I can see where Kacie is coming from, pretty sexy tapir posture there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy? Seriously? What is up with that chick? Oh, by the way George, you should have been given a set of elbow pads to put on your corduroy jacket and a pipe, otherwise they are just messing with you and you did not really defend your dissertation. Kidding. Kind of.

    Seriously though, you should at least ask for the elbow pads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be a fly on the wall in your house these days... :)

    ReplyDelete